Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ich liebe spaghetti




Berlin, August 2010
Rosh, Ricey and I went to visit my cousins Nick and Dord in Berlin. Two spaghetti events followed, much to my delight. One was when I cooked spaghetti for them at Nicks place but I forgot to take a picture. The second time was the final night when Dord took us to their favourite Italian. What she didn't mention was that they had THE biggest pizza EVER. Check it out, I couldn't get over it. It took four hungry people to polish it off. My spag was good, except they put peas in it. Who puts peas in spaghetti bol? The germans just have to be different don't they. It was alright, I couldn't really taste them to be honest, it was just a little random. Like the pizza, the spag was enormous. 6/10

1 comment:

  1. Ricey aka photographerAugust 10, 2010 at 5:24 AM

    i was suprised to see the pea infused spag get a 6 but i sometimes feel the scores are influenced by the time between sittings. just how i feel. ricey

    ReplyDelete